Need to Fix/Repair your Lashes?!!
Don't Worry! New customers who currently wear eyelash extensions done by other
salons are welcome! You don't have to purchase Demi or Full Set. We can fix/repair
your current set first, so you can continue a Touch up at our studio!
Tell Us Why do you need to Fix/Repair your Eyelash
I need to fix/repair my eyelash extensions done by other stylist, because...
1. My eyelash extensions are way too long!
2. My eyelash extensions are too heavy, too many extensions!
3. I feel very uncomfortable with my eyelash extensions, my eyes are
tearing, I feel itchy over my swollen eyelids, I feel my own eyelashes are
pulling, I can't even sleep good at night anymore.... Am I having a
reaction or what?
If you think you are experiencing an allergy reaction from the glue, please
contact your original stylist immediately and remove the set as soon as
4. I see a lots of messy glue over my eyelashes!
5. My eyelash extensions looks just horribles and wonky!
6. I see several eyelash extensions are jammed together by glue!
If you are experiencing something like above done by other salons,
you need to fix/repair your eyelash extensions before causing permanent damage!
Don't Wait and just Give Us a Call. 917 - 476 - 1919
courtesy of Xtreme Lashes TM
Price for Fix/Repair:
$75~$125 or up.
Price for Removal: